We have some great news for all you programmers out there who trade the markets. ANT bridge is now enabled for two-way communication (firing orders, and getting response in terms of order updates, positions, holdings, and more) not just for AmiBroker but from any programming languages such as C#, PERL, Python and more.
Register with your choice: Click here
After that we will validate and send you required files
Please follow below steps:
Make sure you have the latest ANT installed, using the full installer or by checking from Help -> Check for Updates
Amibroker 32 bit version
- Unzip ANTBridgeInstaller.zip that has been sent you after successful registration.
- After Opening/Extracting this zip file you will get
- Run ANTBridge_Installer.exe
- You will see following screen in a while, then Installation is fine.
In case the user face any other installation issue, please contact AliceBlue support
- If you have decided to use Amibroker, Python or any other programming language to analyze and fire/manage your orders, you will need live market data to power it. As a brokerage we are allowed to give data only on our trading platform. If you already have access to market data, you will be able to access it on any programming language of your choice (until now data vendors used to provide only on Amibroker, Metastock etc).
- All queries can be asked on this post under comment section.
- ANT bridge will be useful only to those who understand programming. We will be able to support only those who have this background.
- Everything explained above is semi-automated, means there will need to be a human intervention to place an order.
- ANT bridge will be free for the first one month and after that it will be based on your trading frequency.
- Alice Blue is providing a platform to integrate and execute your own strategies. We are not recommending any strategies and we are not responsible for your profit / loss.