Intraday trading is a type of trading when a stock trader opens and closes a position in a stock in the same day of trading. This can either be buy and sell a stock to capitalise on any potential rise in its value or taking up a short option to capitalise on a potential fall in the stock value. A few intraday tips for a safe trade are:
1. Intraday traders and day traders are always at the highest probability of risk. The market conditions are constantly fluctuating, in the hunt for quick profit making opportunities. To make sure to yield a certain amount of profit, all these traders hire technical analysts to calculate and determine when the condition is good to step in and step out, either short or long. With the high rate of risk also comes the high rate of probable returns.
2. It is extremely important for intraday traders to completely dedicate themselves to the trade during the chosen hours of the day. This requires the traders to constantly monitor one or more screens with displaying data, to spot the right market condition and time to enter and exit the trade. Nowadays, many intraday traders use automated system for the same, allowing online trading strategy.
3. To determine where to enter the trade is extremely important to figure out and also the biggest challenge faced by intraday traders. Analysing certain price-fluctuating patterns and also going through the previous day?s price pattern, helps traders figure out when is the most favourable time to enter the trade, expecting a positive break out. Developing good skills towards picking on such patterns based on elasticity of pricing and range of trading can help traders.
4. Short term trading and exiting the trade once the minimum profit level has been reached, is an intraday stock tip used by many intraday traders. These kind of traders look at profits over a volume of transactions. They carry out many trade options and exit the positions within a few minutes.
5. Traders dealing with intraday trading should neither be greedy nor should they be afraid of taking risks. At times the best of analysts cannot predict the right market condition and share market news. Good judgement and smart trading will do the trick.
• Share market tips
• Commodity trading tips
• Nifty trading tips
• Equity trading tips